Paweł Babiński appointed Deputy President of the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency
Minister of Infrastructure and Development Maria Wasiak, at the request of the President of the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency Magdalena Jaworska, delegated the duties of the Deputy President of the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency to Mr. Paweł Babiński as of 24 March 2015.
Paweł Babinski has been associated with the air navigation service since 1990 ("Polish Airports" Air Traffic Agency, now Polish Air Navigation Services Agency).
In 1994 he became the Area Procedural Controller and in 1996 Radar Controller. Since 2004 he has been On the Job Training Instructor (OJTI) of the Radar Area Control.
He was an advisor and coordinator from the Polish Air Traffic Agency during NATO maneuvers NAM in 2003, awarded by the command of the formation of the International Air Control Unit for the operational support of the Norwegian component - recognized as a member of the Norwegian operational team.
In 2008 Paweł created, initiated and prepared draft trainings - Cross Training, organizing a training session between cooperating air traffic control centers in Poland.
He was an ELPAC Test examiner for the Polish CAA, after obtaining the certificate in IANS Luxembourg in 2008.
Since 2010 he has been appointed by the PANSA President on the manager of the team for organizing and conducting trainings of PEGASUS operating system.
In 2010 he co-organized and led the Team Resource Management Program in PANSA after obtaining the certificate of Eurocontrol Facilitator.
Paweł Babiński graduated with distinction the Air National Defence Academy, the direction "Management of Aviation Organizations”.
He is also a graduate of the postgraduate studies "Project Management" in the School of Economics.
He has participated in numerous courses and trainings, among others:
• Operational Training of the Pegasus_21 System, Indra Madryt
• Team Resource Management foundation skills, EUROCONTROL IANS Luxemburg
• ELPAC - English Language Proficiency for Aeronautical Communication accreditation course, EUROCONTROL IANS Luxemburg
• Operational Air traffic Training Course, Deutsche Flugsicherung Akademie Langen
• Simulation of space division, EUROCONTROL Experimental Centre Bretigny-sur-Orge
• Air Traffic Control Radar Course, Deutsche Flugsicherung Akademie Langen
• ATC Procedure Designer Course, Ecole Nationale de I’aviation Civile Tuluza
• ATC Automation Course, EUROCONTROL IANS Luxemburg.